10.75" x 4.75" x 12.75"
70 – 115 psi
.131" – .162" (8 – 10 GA)
1-1/2" – 2-1/2"
8 – 10 Gauge Paper Collated 35 Degree Metal Connector Nails from 1-1/2" – 2-1/2"
Pneumatic 35 Degree 2-1/2″ Metal Connector Nailer
The Freeman PMC250 Pneumatic 35 Degree 2-1/2″ Metal Connector Nailer is specifically designed for fastening all types of metal connectors including rafter ties, strapping, hurricane ties and anchors, as well as post bases and caps. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 35 degree paper collated 8-10 gauge metal connector nails from 1-1/2″ to 2-1/2″, and a built-in safety lock prevents nails from being fired when the exposed nail tip is not placed properly into the connector hole. The ergonomically designed body and comfort grip handle reduce fatigue and increase control during longer shifts. Teflon O-rings, an anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, air filter / anti-dust cap, and anti-dry fire mechanism extend the life of this durable tool. The Pneumatic 35 Degree 2-1/2″ Metal Connector Nailer includes a reversible belt hook, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Specifically designed for fastening all types of metal connectors including rafter ties, strapping, hurricane ties and anchors, as well as post bases and caps
- Compatible with with 35 degree paper collated 8-10 gauge metal connector nails from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Fire lock prevents accidental firing when the nail gun is not in use
- Ergonomically designed body resulting in a lightweight tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine for long lasting durability
- Anti-dry fire mechanism prevents damage when nails run low
- Air filter / anti-dust cap keeps internal components free of debris
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Fastening metal connectors
- Rafter ties
- Hurricane ties and anchors
- Post bases and caps